Friday, August 15, 2008

Lindsey and Rachael's night out

Check this out, Lindsey and Rachael were bored one night and got all glammed out, they come upstairs, it must have been about 11:00 or 11:30 because everyone else was in bed....They casually say to me while laughing uncontrollably we're going to go on a walk....Luckily I was still awake enough to come and see what was up....then a few days later look at the new photos on our computer.....the Glam photos....I loved it ....my absolute favorite is the last photo.

Check out these fabulous Girls....Taking photos of themselves!!!!

Aren't they BEAUTIFUL................
Okay this is my fav girls, the pondering pose.....What are you thinking....We look so fabulous... it's the middle of the night and here we are standing in front of my parents minivan....hmmmmmm...... Whats wrong with this pic?!?!? Maybe some CUTE boys!!

P.S. We miss you Rachael, hope your having more exciting times at College!!!

1 comment:

christa said...

LOVE THESE PICS, watch out Vogue!!!!

Powered By Blogger