Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School

Sending kids back to school, brings so many mixed emotions for me...Excitment that the kids won't be fighting every day with one another, happiness that I won't continue to feel the tremendous amounts of guilt each day when I have to work, and yet extreme sadness that my babies are growing up so quickly, I start to tear up just thinking about it and they've already been in school for about two weeks....:( Aren't these about the cutest kids ever, so excited to meet their new teachers and classmates!!!! This photo will join the other 11 back to school morning on the porch pic's:)
Just look at these fantastic girls I can't believe that Lindsey is a junior, I am going to need serious med's before her senior year even begins. I have extreme anxiety just thinking about it, and Brandi is already in eighth grade. She is really enjoying this school year much more than last year, so we'll keep our fingers crossed!!!



Here are the boys, Daylan's last year of grade school and Braxton is in the second grade. Approximately the second day of school Daylan had to fill out a paper about what he would do if he was principal for a day. When asked the question what would be the worst part of his job He said "it would be talking to people" Of course this is no suprise to those of us who know Daylan, it just made me smile...Then there is Braxton who is just so excited everyday to play with all of the friends that he has at school....Gotta love their different personalities!!!

2 comments:

christa said...

Stace. . .you gotta learn the trick, if you don't post it, it never happened. Notice the lack of Ava's 1st birthday on my post? Just post baby pics of the kiddos and live the sweet life of denial!

Oh, btw, just reading your phrase "tearing up" made me do so also. . .sucka!

the mows said...

It is crazy that they are so grown up. I stalked Ethan for the first 3 days of school--following the bus, watching him at recess--the school probably thought I was a petifile! Your kids are adorable and we love them too!

Powered By Blogger