Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Flying Under the Radar

I wish I knew how all of this worked. I have been so inspired by my friends who have already ventured into the blogging world I thought I'd give ir a whirl... I took Braxton to play at Jensens Grove today and my two teenage girls wanted to tag along.. this is what they accomplished, pretty good for a summer day...
Here is Lindsey...
Brandi looking her best...
Too cool...Brandi

Lindsey...
Two Silly Sisters...
I wonder if they will forgive me?!?!?!?!? Oh well, what are mom's for?

2 comments:

christa said...

I'm so freaking proud of you, I could almost pee my pants!! OH wait, I already did. You, my friend, can totally do this. And just think of all the guilt you will alleviate. You rock, my skinny friend!

christa said...

Nice photo shoot, girls. . .watch out Cosmo!

Powered By Blogger