Friday, June 27, 2008

Getting off the Ground

Daylan successfully completed another year of baseball and then came the end of the season festivities. The scrumptious menu included yummy burgers burnt on the outside and pink in the middle....., delicious:) with a side of wind...lol



Lindsey & Brandi enjoying the game!!

Ready for a Home Run!!!!
I can't say I'm sad to see the season end, I believe there was two or three games that we enjoyed without snow, rain, wind or our winter coats, blankets and umbrellas..... You've got to love this Idaho weather. Not to mention the fact that Daylan was terrified of getting hit by a rogue ball and so we had several meltdowns and days of dramatic illness, but all in all I think we've had a good season, and Daylan has learned many things not all of them baseball related. Oh the joys of being a parent...Looking forward to additional tennis & soccer drama to come Summer 2008!! Hold on to your Hats!

1 comment:

christa said...

K. . .really? You are getting all "about it" on me. I mean, seriously, cute digi stuff AND a slide show. Stac, pace yourself and quite showin up all your bloggin buddies!

Powered By Blogger