Saturday, June 28, 2008

Trip to Manti

We were able to take the Y/W in our Ward to Utah to see the Manti Pageant. It was an incredible experience to watch the pageant with such a amazing backdrop as the Manti Temple. It really is a beautiful Temple, and so cool that you could see it from wherever you were in town because of where it set up so high on the hill. I thought it was an amazing experience and hope that the girls will always treasure the opportunity that we had to go, as I always will!! Please share in some of our fun experience by watching the slides.


3 comments:

the mows said...

So fill me in on how to do the slideshow--I am retarded! Your blog is adorable!

christa said...

Have a great trip and make sure to take lots of pics so you can "blog" them cause, really, why use all those yummy scrap kits when you can turn into an expert blogger overnight!

Lori Ann said...

LOVE that you posted pictures. I am still bummed I had to work. Thanks for taking care of my girls. :)

Powered By Blogger