Tuesday, January 20, 2009

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!!!

It all started a few weeks ago when Braxton had a very, very, loose front tooth

Then his dad assisted the process and the after effect was......

A couple weeks later the companion tooth was ready to make his escape, however Braxton was not quite as willing to have assistance, bribery did not work for this one....While sitting in Stake Conference Christa offered $5 for him to get it pulled out, to no avail, Brandon even offered him money but he was displaying his fabulous stubborn side....


The moment of truth..... I ask if I can wiggle the tooth ( it literally is hanging on by a thread) and I casually pull it out he yelps a little, but when he sees the actual tooth is gone he starts sobbing and carries on for the next 10 minutes. ( I wonder where he gets that dramatic side from....)

I asked him not even 30 minutes later if it really hurt to get it pulled and he was like no (why would I ever ask such a dumb question ?!?!?!) Plus he was sooooo excited to call his Grandma and let her know...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger