Monday, January 26, 2009

LINDSEY IS 17 !!!!!!

I think I am going through a bit of denial that Lindsey is turning 17, now it doesn't seem like yesterday when she was born, but I remember bringing our first baby girl home with us and it definitely doesn't seem like it's been 17 years and next year she'll be getting ready to venture out on her own. I hope that I can face that day when it comes, I might need to be heavily medicated......Look at our sweet girl! What would a b-day be like without a little brother playing his new Christmas guitar for everyone (Gotta love those December B-day's)


Thanks to Rachael Woods Lindsey also got B-day Cupcakes, We Love you Rachael!!!!



Happy B-day Lindsey, We love you and are so proud of you!!!



1 comment:

the mows said...

You are out doing me now! I thought "If Stacey doesn't update her blog I don't have to either!". Well I better get on top of it now--it looks adorable!

Powered By Blogger