Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pumpkin Carving



Brandon was gone until the night before Halloween, so that left me to get the costumes going, get the pumpkins carved and make sure kids get to basketball practice, pack meeting, get Lindsey off to a debate competition in Walla Walla Washington .... I was grateful to Adrienne who called me Monday and reminded me that there was only a few days left to carve the pumpkins that she so generously donated to our debilitated cause...




We ended up carving them on Thursday the 30th of October (which you might note is technically still before Halloween) and the kids did an awesome job...Daylan did a great job and really got into it as did Brandi who was a great help to us in our endeavor to find the perfect carving patterns.... I particularly love the faces of everyone as we scooped out the insides. I'm sure glad that we got a few photos of the pumpkins before we put them out.....The night after we put them out a bunch of kids stole them off our front porch and I'm quite sure they are somewhere on the Bingham county roadways... ( Brandon did get a description of the vehicle if any of you are CSI experts although I'm not certain that he got any fingerprints or DNA samples!!)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger